- Our slouchy ankle pant in a smooth and refined terry with a color-blocked side stripe. In sustainable Tencel™.
- Designed with a longer rise for an easy, slouchy fit; tapers at the ankle.
- 1 3/4-inch elastic waistband, 1 1/2-inch stripe at side, ankle cuffs.
- 11 1/4-inch rise, 27-inch inseam (size small).
- Smooth and sleek, a knit we love for its easy drape and refined feel. Tencel™ is a sustainable fiber made from responsibly harvested trees. Fabric is knit, cut and sewn in the US.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets our highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects our efforts to take responsibility for what we make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods.
- Model featured is 5'10".
We recommend hand wash cold. May be dry cleaned.Made in USA of imported materials.92% Tencel/8% Spandex.
Responsible Fiber: Tencel®
Tencel® starts with responsibly harvested trees. The fiber is produced with near zero waste--99.5% of all water and solvents are recycled. Safer for workers, better for the environment.
USA: Our Factories
Today 97% of garments sold in the US are knit or sewn elsewhere; we produce 25% of ours in New York and California.