- An easy top in a polished knit, perfect for work or weekend. With a ballet neck and side slits. In our sustainable Tencel Interlock.
- Tencel™ fiber is made from responsibly harvested trees. Dyed without hazardous chemicals using minimal water and energy; meets the bluesign® standard.
- Designed with an easy, boxy fit.
- Ballet neck, drop shoulder, forward side seams with 3-inch side slits.
- Fine and fluid as silk. A sustainable new knit that gets its smooth, polished feel from interlocking stitches.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets our highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects our efforts to take responsibility for what we make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods.
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size small, which measures 27 inches at center front and 28 1/2 inches at center back.
We recommend machine cold. May be dry cleaned.Made in Vietnam.100% Tencel.
Responsible Fiber: Tencel®
Tencel® starts with responsibly harvested trees. The fiber is produced with near zero waste--99.5% of all water and solvents are recycled. Safer for workers, better for the environment.
Certified Dyeing: Bluesign® Standard
Dyed without hazardous chemicals using less water and less energy. In 2012 we introduced the world’s first bluesign® certified silks. It was just the beginning.