Casual yet refined. A bateau neck top that's knit with two colors of yarn for a melanged look. In a textural blend of cotton and Tencel™.
- Designed with an easy, boxy fit.
- A soft, sustainable knit that gets its unique color from a printed yarn. Organic farming supports clean water and healthy soil. Tencel™ is a sustainable fiber made from responsibly harvested trees. Knit in Los Angeles.
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size small, which measures 23 1/2 inches on the body.
- Bateau neck, long sleeves.
- We recommend hand wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
- May snag on jewelry. Wear with care.
- Made in USA of imported materials. 60% Tencel/40% Organic Cotton.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets our highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects our efforts to take responsibility for what we make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods.
- Style No. R9MHQ-W5291