Work With Us
PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
(POSTED: April 27, 2022)
Got a knack for putting together amazing outfits?
Comfortable on a computer?
Love helping people?
We've got a job for you!
We're looking for a Part Time Sales Associate to join our team!
As a busy summer season ramps up in Stratford, we're looking for someone who can work at least three days a week, primarily on weekends, in our bricks-and-mortar store.
The position would be great for a person who loves fashion, helping people, and learning new things.
As a Part Time Sales Associate on the Resonance team, your primary responsibility will be to provide customer service. You will create comfortable and memorable experiences for our customers, regardless of whether they interact with us in person, on social media, or in our online store.
You'll be encouraged to explore your interests and strengths. With the skills you gain in this role, opportunities for your future will include a career in customer service, fashion merchandising, fashion styling, or sales.
As a Part Time Sales Associate, you will:
- Sell clothes and provide thoughtful styling expertise
- Create enjoyable and convenient shopping experiences
- Help ensure the store environment is neat and uplifting
- Develop collaborative relationships with other staff members
A Part Time Sales Associate has:
- Social skills that help you connect with customers
- A great sense of style
- An interest in learning new things
- Availability on weekends
- Your work week will include weekend shifts
- You will work three days per week or more during summer. We are open to more, as we expect to be busy this summer!
- If you are a high school student and are planning to return to school in the fall, we can reduce your hours during the week and we'll continue to need your help on weekends
- $18 per hour or more, depending on the skills and experience you bring
Some of the benefits you will receive working at Resonance include:
- Employee discount — All staff members receive discounts ranging from 40 to 60% off, depending on brand ambassadorships
- Aspirational workspace — Our light-filled showroom and recently renovated shipping area are well ventilated, temperature controlled, and allow for social distancing
- Progressive pay — We are committed to performance-based pay increases and career progression
- Health and safety — We follow health protocols recommended by local public health officials and have a vaccination policy for staff
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You love interacting with people and fashion
- You are a clear communicator in person and online
- You are comfortable with computers and are open to learning more
We encourage you to apply even if you don't have every skill we’ve asked for. Enthusiasm and a can-do attitude matter more to us than any particular skill. Reach out and let us know what you can offer.
We are a bricks-and-mortar and online women’s clothing store based in Stratford, Ont. Head to our About Us for more info about who we are and what we do.
Resonance is an equal opportunity employer. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Email your resume to email@example.com with the phrase "Applying for the Part Time Sales Associate position" in the subject line. Feel free to share your social media handles!
Don't worry if you don't have an up-to-date resume. Instead, summarize your work experience and skills in an email. Let's have a conversation.