Shop our 2019 Gift Guide
9 Perfect presents for all the women on your list
What could be more important than shopping for the women who bring so much light to your life? Our guide makes it easy, focusing on gifts that don’t need to fit precisely. Nieces and daughters, moms and aunties, grandmas, mentors, friends, partners in life and crime — they all deserve a symbolic token of appreciation and care.
Check out the many finds for less than $40!
- Smartwool socks — Our super-soft Smartwool socks keep toesies toastie. Featuring a huge variety of fun colours and patterns, Smartwool socks spark serious joy for stylish people who like to stay warm in winter. They’re made of a merino wool blend that wicks moisture, dries quickly and fights odour. $23.99 - $29.99
- Pyrrha — This Vancouver-based brand makes ethical pendants using reclaimed sterling silver or bronze. Cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era, it’s heirloom jewellery for a new era. Each one comes with a card explaining the pendant’s unique symbolism, imbuing your gift with extra-special meaning. $162 - $425
- Caracol purse with a gift certificate slipped inside — This practical and pretty side-body bag goes from day to night and comes in 10 colours. We love this purse and so do our customers. Our favourite way to sell it is gift wrapped with a Resonance Gift Certificate hidden inside. $26
- Mittens — These soft leather mittens are exactly right for walking in winter wonderlands. Unlike gloves, mittens are a perfect gift for a woman whose hand size you don’t know precisely. $60
- Gift certificates — Resonance Gift Certificates are perfect for the giftee who likes to pick out her own gifts. Locals love our luxurious paper certificates, which we’re happy to gift wrap. This year, we’re also offering printable and emailable gift cards for far-away gift givers. Available in any denomination.
- C’est Moi basics — Simple basics are important part of every woman’s wardrobe, especially during the cooler months. C’est Moi’s stretchy, soft bamboo tanks, t-shirts and tights are much-loved by our customers, and come in vibrant, on-trend colours. One-size-fits-many. $26 to $34
- Thymes — Our customers love the Thymes Frasier Fir scent so much that we offer a full selection of this classic line of home and body care products every holiday season. It’s just so relaxing to do the dishes with the Frasier Fir dish soap. Everything quiets down after the chaos. $13 and up
- Hair accessories — We have tonnes of hair accessories in many shapes and sizes, starting at $12. These Italian lucite bar barrettes by Machete start at $35.
- Blush panties — These smooth, line-free panties are a customer favourite. They come in many fun colours, and they’re packaged in tiny black boxes that look like makeup boxes. $13 or three for $33.